Indian Contemporary Visual Artist
Born: April 21st, 1978,
Profession: PAINTINGS, SCULPTURES, WRITING
Medium Of Work: Paintings in Acrylic, Oil, Watercolour
Meenakari on Silver and Copper
Relief Sculpture & Enamel (MoltenGlass) On Metal,
Experiments in Terracotta & Ceramics
ACADEMIC PROFILE. ACHIEVEMENTS. MAJOR COLLECTIONS
- Diploma in Art Education ( Dip.A.Ed ) From ‘J. J. School Of Art’, Mumbai, Year 2002, with First Class, 4th position at Maharashtra level.
- Government Diploma In Art ( G. D.Art ) From ‘L. S. Rahejs School Of Art’, Bandra, Mumbai, Year 2001, with First Class 8th Position at Maharashtra Level
- Master Dinanath Mangeshkar Smriti Pratisthan,Print Making Award, Sir. JJ School of Art, Mumbai Year 2002.
- Best Composition Award, L. S Raheja School of Art, Bandra Year 2001.
- Assistant Lecturer, Karandikar Kala Academy, Year 2004-05, Dombivli.
- Viscosity Workshop, L S Raheja School of Art, Bandra Year 2002.
- Artist Residency Programme 2 Months, Year 2007, At ‘Cite International Des Arts’, Paris, France.
- Paintings and in Collection of World Bank Association.
- Study In Enamel On Metal, 2009, From ‘The Timeless Moments’Navi Mumbai.
- Large Scale Enamel Workshop on Metal & Steel, November 2010 At Jindal Steel Company, Vashind, Maharashtra
- Course in Crystal Therapy, 2011, From Vasturaviraj Vastushastra Education & Research Foundation, Thane, Mumbai.
- Relief Sculpture Permanent Installation. Tree of Life, at Hotel Lodhi Aman, NewDelhi, 2012, size 15 feet x 18 feet, medium: Steel, copper, and Brass.
- Raku Firing Techniques workshop, 2012, Ceramics, Mati Studio, Goregaon, Mumbai.
- Painting ‘ Sleeping Beauty’ used for a Book Cover, ‘Coming of Age in Nineteenth-Century, India’, 2013. by Prof. Ruby Lal, printed in Cambridge University Press, Newyork.
- Drawing ‘ Passion’ used for a Book cover, ‘ Unarchieved Histories’, 2014. Translated by Shri. Gyanendra Pandey, printed at Routledge, London.
- ‘ The Sunflower Farm’, Permanent Installation of Sculpture in Brass year 2014, size: 20 feet x 20 feet x 8 feet, at Hotel Vilasa, Tamilnadu
- Study of Mody Script (Modilipi, Ancient Indian Script), certificate, Government of Maharashtra. 2014.
- A Course, workshop in Film Story Writing by Manachi, 2014
- A course, workshop in Episode Writing by Manachi 2014
- A course, Geetlekhan Workshop by Manachi 2016.
- Rotary Club of Panvel, Slide Show and Talk on my Paintings and Travel, the year 2015.
- Invitee Artist of the month and Talk conducted by Pratibhavant Badlapurkar, 2015, Badlapur.
- Participated in National Winter Art Camp at Chikhaldhara, 2016, organized by ACAD India, Expletus Organic and Agri Development India.
- ‘The Coral Colony, Permanent Installation, Relief Sculpture In Brass & Enamelled Copper, Maldives, the year 2016.
- Permanent Installation of Painting Tree Triptych, size 9 x 21 feet, at Apollo Hospital, Belapur, Mumbai, 2016.
- Participated in ArtMart at National Dance Festival, Khajurao, 2017, 2018.
- National Artist Camp at Chikhaldara , by Hotel Harshwardhan, 2017.
- Participated in ChitraMedh, JK Academy of Art, Wadala, 2018
- Attended Lalit Kala National Artist Camp at Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh August 2019.
- Present honorary Vise Chairman at Badlapur Art Gallery by KBMC, Badlapur, Maharashtra,
- Painting Demonstration in ‘Ti chya Kavita ‘ at Mantralaya , Mumbai.
- Attended Organ Donation awareness Art Camp, Safale, 2020.
- Attended Artist Camp, Shivmandir Art Festival, Ambernath, Maharashtra 2020.
- ‘Timeless Lands’, Leela Galleria Chennai November 2019
- ‘ The World according to Bhavna’, Apparao Galleries Chennai April 2016
- ‘ The Enchanted Forest, Magnolias, Apparao Galleries , Gurgaon, November 2014
- Sculpture, The 102 Sunflowers in BrassHotel Vilasa, (Group pf Adyar Hotels) Chennai November 2014
- Relief Sculpture, Tree in Steel, Copper, brass at Hotel Aman (Lodhi) New Delhi March 2012
- Apparao Galleries Chennai January 2011
- Apparao Galleries Chennai October 2010
- The Museum Gallery, Kala Ghoda, Mumbai April 2010
- Apparao Galleries, U B City , Bangalore June 2009
- ‘Between The Lines’ Triveni Kala SangamNew Delhi February 2009
- ‘Between The Lines’ Apparao Galleries & Chennai Sangamam Chennai January 2009
- Apparao Galleries Chennai March 2008
- Cite International Des Arts Paris, France April 2007
- Triveni Kala Sangam, Apparao Galleries, NewDelhi January 2007
- Triveni Kala Sangam, Apparao Galleries, NewDelhi November 2007
- Apparao Galleries Chennai October 2006
- Apparao Galleries Chennai September 2004
GROUP EXHIBITIONS & PARTICIPATION
- 'Thread' Abhangwani in Modilipi, 2020
- Deh, Organ Donation awareness at Graveyard. 2020
- Shiv mandir Art Festival 2020
- Maharastra State Art Exhibition Mumbai 2020
- Lalit Kala Academy, Canarys National Art Foundation Indore 2019
- Beyond the Visible, The Lodhi, Aman New Delhi 2019
- Art for Humanity, Charity Show for Flood, Mumbai 2019 Maharashtra
- Vata Kharicha, Charity show, Balgandharva Kaldalan Pune 2019
- Badlapur Art Gallery Badlapur 2019
- Ambernath Art Festival Ambernath 2019
- The Art of Chess, Kape Kamoryn Chennai 2018
- Chitramedh, JK Institute of Art, Mumbai 2018
- Radiance, The Leela Galleria Chennai 2018
- The Canvas Code, by IOC at Jehangir Art Gallery Mumbai 2018
- Incharge of Space, Magnolias Gurgaon 2018
- Incharge of Space, Hotel The Lodhi, New Delhi 2018
- Art Society of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai 2018
- Khajuraho Dance Festival & Art Mart International Madhya Pradesh 2018
- Dusk, Leela Galleria Chennai 2018
- Dawn, Apparao Galleries, Chennai 2018
- Ceramicery, Hotel Aman /The Lodhi New Delhi 2018
- Bombay Art Society, Lifetime Member’s Show Mumbai 2017
- Bombay Convention & Exhibition center Mumbai 2017
- Khajuraho Dance Festival & Art Mart International Madhya Pradesh 2017
- The Hidden Art, Installation, Modi Script, Slottsparken, Malmo, Sweden 2015
- Art of Chess, Apparao Galleries, Chennai 2015
- Monochromes: Lustres: Metals, Apparao Galleries, Chennai 2015
- Gallery Art and Soul, Charity, Indian Cancer Association, Mumbai 2015
- Art of Chess, India Art Fair, Apparao Galleries New Delhi 2015
- Chess Show, Lodhi, Hotel Aman New Delhi 2015
- The Hidden Art, Installation, Gota Channel, Ljung& Berg, Modi Script Poem Sweden 2014
- 24/7/365, The Leela Galleria, The Leela Palace, Chennai 2014
- ‘Figures of Speech Using the Written Word in Contemporary Art’ Hotel Four Seasons, Mumbai 2014
- ‘Redrawing the Urban Machine’, Apparao Galleries, Hotel Four Seasons, Mumbai 2014
- ‘Between the Lines’, Apparao Galleries, Hotel Lodhi, New Delhi 2014
- Nature in Fountains of Life, Apparao Galleries, Chennai 2013
- The Written Word, Apparao Galleries, Chennai 2013
- ‘PATINA’ Apparao Galleries, Hotel Lodhi, New Delhi 2013
- ‘Shades of Grey’ Apparao Galleries, Chennai 2012
- Tour Indicus by Casba Foundation, Photography
- Documentation & Exhibition, Dombivli, Mumbai 2011
- Art & Aids, People AIDS Initiatives, Apparao Galleries, Chennai, New Delhi, Bangalore,
- Muse Art Gallery, Hyderabad 2010
- ‘At The Still Point Of Turning World’, Gallery Metanoia, Paris, France 2009
- Nandan The Art Paradise, Mumbai 2009
- ‘Living with Art,’Art Auction, Trade Centre Chennai 2009
- Silver Enamel Workshop, Bajaj Art Gallery, Mumbai 2009
- ‘Musing The Messiah’, Shridharani Gallery, New Delhi 2008
- ‘The Garden Of Life’, Apparao Galleries, Chennai 2008
- ‘Dance of the Peacock’, Triveni Garden Theatre, New Delhi 2008
- ‘Tutankhamen’s Dream & The Jewelled Rainbow’, Apparao Infinity, Chennai 2008
- ‘Woman Inspired’, Art Auction Apparao Galleries, Chennai 2008
- ‘Travelling Tales From A Showboat’, Apparao Galleries, Chennai 2007
- ‘Ashray’ Charity Art Auction, Italian Embassy, New Delhi 2007
- ‘Sun’, Triveni Kala Sangam, New Delhi 2007
- Apparao Galleries, Chennai 2007
- Bajaj Art Gallery, Monsoon show, Mumbai 2005
- Kalakruti Art Gallery, Mumbai 2005
- Nehru Centre Art Gallery, Mumbai 2004
- Bajaj Art Gallery, Mumbai 2004
- Bajaj Art Gallery, Monsoon Show, Mumbai 2003
- ‘Viscosity’ Workshop, L. S. Raheja School Of Art, Mumbai 2000
- Pradarshak Art Gallery, Mumbai 2000
- Nokia – India, New Delhi 2000
- Various Public & Private Collections in India and Abroad.